Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Novelist Johnny Ray's writer's block issues. Some days the story flows off the back of your mind easily and sometimes it clogs up the works. Like today, when I think I can get started again, I find myself wanting to do more and more research. Yes, I'm writing about a city (Moscow)I have only been to twice and then just passing through. However it is amazing how much information and photos that you can have access to over the internet. It is a curse and a godsend.

I have joined a writer's group and look forward to the meeting with them this Saturday. It's the Tampa chapter of the Romantic Writers of America. I think just the excitement of being around so many talented people will be great.

I think it would be great to hear how other writers work through their own writer's block.

No comments: