Friday, September 22, 2006

This is the first step in an adventure that will prove to be interesting as I attempt to make friends in the writting industry. Telling a good story is whatI think writting is all about. After spending all morning working on this site and a new web site, my wife and I are getting ready to go to the Smoky Mountains. We were married there 5 months ago, and it is the location of the current book I am working on "In Search Of True Love." It should be finished with in a week:but, with maybe another week or so of rewritting. We are going to a writer's conference in Mobile, Alabama the first week end of October and I would love to have it completed by then. I am looking for an agent that would be interested in representing a man that writes romantic mystery in almost a chick lit fashion.

No comments: