Sunday, March 28, 2010





Novelist Johnny Ray taking time to taste the strawberries
When work consumes both day and night, it is time to take a break. In Florida the strawberries are plentiful. In fact, the berries were late this year and due to the competition one farmer turned it open to the public to pick. We picked up 18 flats and made preserves, jellies, topping, froze some, gave away what we could and still have strawberries left over.


As far as my novels go, I have many in front of agents and editors now. I hope to have some good news to report soon. I also am rewriting a romantic paranormal suspense. I should have it completed in about a week. In April I will be working on converting one novel to a screenplay. This should be interesting. I also have a new novel I'm about 20% into that is very interesting for me as it is about the fashion industry. I hope to have it completed by June. It is an international romantic suspense.
Now tell me , can't you smell the strawberries cooking. Is it possible to overdose on strawberries?

3 comments:

Land of Oase said...

Wow cools Sir, i envy to you, how can i write a novel? huh... well, just a quick input, i found myself little bit hard reading your post with black background and white fonts...

globalization said...

I hope my blog will provide new information and I hope we can exchange links thank you for pushing our friendship

WritingMuse said...

It is possible to overdose on strawberries. I once got a bad case of hives after over indulging. However, once you are conscious, attitude toward the food you eat is more important than the food.

Commenting on enlightenment: isn't it possible for the enlightened to live on anything or nothing, converting whatever they take in into what they need?