Friday, January 03, 2014



HELLO MY FRIENDS, I HAVE UPDATES
It is hard to know where to start. I have converted all of my novels to both paperback and hardback, and a few to audio, with the rest being released soon. Learning the ropes to get my novels into book stores has been a wild ride, but they are now available in most stores around the world. Thanks to the Frankfurt Book Fair I was able to make the connections I needed.
I am launching two new series. Both are related. One is the Maliviziati Series and one is the Matalina Series. Both are described in a short story entitled THE MATALIVIATI

which is free on Smashwords and Goodreads. It is only 99 cents on Amazon.
The first novel in The Maliviziati Series is DRONES


 
 
 a story involving a drone attack on American soil. I am currently giving away five copies on Goodreads. See details here.  
The first in the Matalina Series is THE SEX LOTTERY

a story of a small town girl fighting off sinister men who have placed a lottery on who will have her on her 18th birthday. That is before Matalina, a modern day female warrior shows up.
I have also started SIR JOHN’S ARMY, a fan club with an additional goal of encouraging those who are educated but never read into discovering that joy. Sadly, only about 24% of those graduating from college ever read another novel 
As always anyone with a blog who wants to review one of my novels should contact me about getting a free copy. My e-mail is sirjohnnyray@gmail.com
I have added many new features on my blog you might be interested in. Crosspost is a really cool application that makes my work so much easier. When you go there you will see what I mean. My blog is www.sirjohn.us
I am approaching 100,000 followers on my personal twitter account where I am sirjohn_writer . If I can ever retweet anything for you, please let me know.


  



No comments: