Thursday, March 31, 2016

So which coffee bean are you uisng for your coffee this morning

I, like many people, have a favorite coffee cup or two
 show me yours today



Hello this is Johnny Ray and welcome to my morning coffee minutes where I start the day off making friends and sharing either some inspirational words, wise quotes, or a short funny story to help put a smile on your face so you can be as productive as you can be today. If this sounds good to you, then subscribe to my channel and share this with a friend or two.
Also please consider signing up for my newsletter that provides updates, articles and videos connected to my writing, speaking, and Udemy courses. As a reward, you will receive a free coupon for my course on mastering twitter that I teach on Udemy. http://forms.aweber.com/form/84/2098485184.htm

 
 

No comments: