Tuesday, November 08, 2022

Back to working on a new novel, but first an update on what has been going on lately

Hello guys, and know I have been missing in action for a while, but having a great time exploring the world as we have turned into fulltime digital nomads and move constantly now, and stay only one month per country as we explore the globe. We are heading to South America for the wintertime in America, but summer there and hope to live in 4 different countries before we head to northern Europe. I have many novels where dancing is a central part of the book, and so going to study Argentina style tango is a natural and should make the stories feel even more authentic. My latest novel, MICHAEL'S SONG was partually based in Argentina and involved the creation of a song created to dance tango. I have also danced tango since I was around 7 or 8, so this step in finally going there to study tango is a dream for me and my wife, Natasha. I have a new feed burner that replaced the one google no longer supports, so be sure to sign up so you can ge tuodates on our travels and the next novel. You might want to also check out my central blog at www.johnnyray.online which also gives a complete list of my social media and other blogs that I manage.

No comments: